We are looking for an SEO Specialist who is able to analyse, review, and implement optimised changes to both our and our client’s websites, for the benefit of search engines. This individual will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility across the leading search engines.
We currently manage a range of SEO clients, from recruitment and trade services, therefore, we are seeking an SEO Specialist who is a generalist, rather than a background whose is niche. Because of this, there is an excellent opportunity to have a varied role and a need for adaptability. Ultimately, our clients are looking for someone who can represent their brand digitally, to the correct demographic, at the best ROI. As a specialist, you will need to be both a creative and analytical thinker, providing logical explanations for the decisions you make on behalf of our clients.
As Beyond Co. continues to expand, we need someone who is enthusiastic and is able to really own this domain to help the continued growth of our agency. Being in the digital web and marketing space, competition is fierce not only in the UK but globally – the pandemic has further accelerated this. Applying your expertise to not only our clients but to our business is crucial to making this role successful.
- Review and analyse client sites for areas needing improvement.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Create and launch organic and paid ad campaigns. With paid ads, most likely Google Ads and Mets Ads (but not limited to) the ability to recognise where best to adjust and improve in order to better increase ROI.
- Oversee internal (Beyond Co.) and external (clients) Google Analytics accounts, monitoring on a regular basis.
- Oversee all of our managed Google My Business profiles, monitoring on a regular basis.
- Continuously increasing page scores and overall website health, following RankMath’s scoring system. The ability to make even further improvements would be a bonus.
- Improve clients’ ranking in major search engines, namely on Google but an understanding of Yahoo, Bing etc. is also required.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends. Where possible, make recommendations on better tools and software we can use to further improve this service to our clients.
- Over 3 years of technical experience.
- Strong analytical skills. A deep understanding of Google Analytics and RankMath, YoastSEO (or similar).
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and other languages are highly desirable.
- Good delivery skills, including confidence and knowledge when presenting findings back to our clients.
- The ability to use up-to-date project management, marketing and collaborative tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, Trello and Zoom.
- Your own tech – PC desktop/laptop, Apple Mac or Chromebook – as long as it’s able to handle the duties mentioned above sufficiently. We will provide any other tech or software required for this specific role.
- A steady internet connection (minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps).
- Unless specifically stated, you’ll need to be able to work +/- 4 hours of the GMT timezone.
- On very occasions, be able to be contacted and action something outside normal working hours.
- An understanding of our industry – web agency and digital marketing is not essential but is desirable.
- An up-to-date portfolio of work (able to provide evidence of past campaigns you’ve successfully managed).
We’re a team of creatives excited about unique ideas and helping everyone from solopreneurs through to SMEs to create amazing identities and brands since 2015. As our name suggests, we truly do go above and beyond. We’re always here to help, day or night, and once you join us, you’re a part of the Beyond Co. family for life.
Trust in our team is a major part of what sets us apart; as long as you get the job done, we’re open to the individual’s needs, for example, having flexible start and finish times. The majority of our roles can be full-time, part-time or freelance, and we also provide a 100% fully remote (work from anywhere) option.
As a business, we offer a fresh approach on over 20 tailor-made digital solutions through three core areas: web, creative and marketing. Some of these services include web design and development, SEO, paid ads, social media management, brand strategies and consultancy, digital marketing and graphic design.
Our clients are predominately based in the UK and Europe and vary in sectors, including hospitality, financial services, recruitment, trade services, health and wellness, eCommerce, and nonprofit organisations. We’re proud to have worked with these clients on a variety of digital projects – from redesigning websites to providing 360° digital marketing plans with ongoing support.
To apply for this role, please use the form found under ‘Apply for this position’. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Please note, we do try to reply to every application personally, but we may only respond to those candidates whose experience matches our requirements. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.