We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to work alongside our other VAs in our growing agency. We introduced our Virtual Assistant (VA) services in 2019 after identifying a gap in the market for small businesses to be supported administratively, virtually.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse range of talented virtual assistants, ready to assist, and now need to support our clients appropriately. From general administration to specialised support, weʼve got them covered. Our virtual assistant services include business services, client services, marketing and recruitment and are best suited to solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities that will assist with our client’s demands, and when needed, to help with the internal administration of Beyond Co. as well. In this position, you should feel comfortable coordinating calendar appointments, managing communications, and planning events, as necessary. In addition, if the candidate has any unique experience or exposure to the specialised services we covered, such as marketing or recruitment, this would be highly desirable.
Depending on the VA discipline you will cover, you will need to be able to execute the following example tasks (but not limited to):
- Business Services: Data entry, diary and inbox management, event organisation, expense management, lifestyle support and project management.
- Client Services: CRM management, client onboarding, community outreach, general customer service, and invoicing.
- Marketing Services: Content creation, copywriting, general marketing collateral, market research, social media management and website support.
- Recruitment Services: Client and candidate management, CV formatting, job board management, job specs, LinkedIn support and reporting and analytics.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organised.
- Good understanding of the administrative structure of corporate environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and other languages are highly desirable.
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills.
- A visual, creative thinker who is able to put that creativity into action.
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- A willingness to learn and grow alongside the company.
- The ability to use up-to-date project management, marketing and collaborative tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, Trello and Zoom.
- Your own tech – PC desktop/laptop, Apple Mac or Chromebook – as long as it’s able to handle the duties mentioned above sufficiently. We will provide any other tech or software required for this specific role.
- A steady internet connection (minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps).
- Unless specifically stated, you’ll need to be able to work +/- 4 hours of the GMT timezone.
- An understanding of our industry – web agency and digital marketing is not essential but is desirable.
- An up-to-date portfolio, examples or references of previous relevant work or the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills required to perform this role.
We’re a team of creatives excited about unique ideas and helping everyone from solopreneurs through to SMEs to create amazing identities and brands since 2015. As our name suggests, we truly do go above and beyond. We’re always here to help, day or night, and once you join us, you’re a part of the Beyond Co. family for life.
Trust in our team is a major part of what sets us apart; as long as you get the job done, we’re open to the individual’s needs, for example, having flexible start and finish times. The majority of our roles can be full-time, part-time or freelance, and we also provide a 100% fully remote (work from anywhere) option.
As a business, we offer a fresh approach on over 20 tailor-made digital solutions through three core areas: web, creative and marketing. Some of these services include web design and development, SEO, paid ads, social media management, brand strategies and consultancy, digital marketing, graphic design and virtual assistance.
Our clients are predominately based in the UK and Europe and vary in sectors, including hospitality, financial services, recruitment, trade services, health and wellness, eCommerce, and nonprofit organisations. We’re proud to have worked with these clients on a variety of digital projects – from redesigning websites to providing 360° digital marketing plans with ongoing support.
To apply for this role, please use the form found under ‘Apply for this position’. Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title. For this particular role, please indicate if you are applying for general VA services or a specific discipline, such as ‘recruitment’ or ‘marketing’.
Please note that we do try to reply to every application personally, but we may only respond to those candidates whose experience matches our requirements. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.