We are looking for a Graphic Designer who has strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for design and typography. This candidate will have experience working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and offline.
As our agency continues to grow, so does the demand for high-quality, unique and creative graphic design. We currently offer a range of branding solutions to our clients, such as logos, marketing collateral, content creation, printing and signage, and we want to continue developing these services.
The individual in this role will need to be able to take direction from management as well as follow the client’s brief. However, as an expert in graphic design, we are looking for somebody who can make suggestions along the way. We welcome you to challenge us and our clients but fundamentally in a professional and logical way; if there is a better way to visually represent something, then tell us (be sure to back this up).
Our clients vary from individual trade services to global SMEs, so no project will be the same. Our next Graphic Designer needs to be passionate, enthusiastic, and able to adapt to clients’ needs – there isn’t a one size fits all approach.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media for Beyond Co. and our clients.
- Create branded social media content to help increase brand awareness of our business. From time to time, this might also be needed for our clients.
- Create templates that can be used across the business, for example, business proposals, client reports and other marketing collateral.
- Create brand portfolios to showcase our recent projects. These will be used on our websites, proposals and Socials.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Over 3 years of graphic design experience or equivalent.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and other relevant software.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- A visual, creative-thinker who is able to put that creativity into action.
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- The ability to use up-to-date project management, marketing and collaborative tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, Trello and Zoom.
- Your own tech – PC desktop/laptop, Apple Mac or Chromebook – as long as it’s able to handle the duties mentioned above sufficiently. We will provide any other tech or software required for this specific role.
- A steady internet connection (minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps).
- Unless specifically stated, you’ll need to be able to work +/- 4 hours of the GMT timezone.
- An understanding of our industry – web agency and digital marketing is not essential but is desirable.
- An up-to-date portfolio of work.
We’re a team of creatives excited about unique ideas and helping everyone from solopreneurs through to SMEs to create amazing identity and brands since 2015. As our name suggests, we truly do go above and beyond. We’re always here to help, day or night, and once you join us, you’re a part of the Beyond Co. family for life.
Trust in our team is a major part of what sets us apart; as long as you get the job done, we’re open to the individual’s needs, for example, having flexible start and finish times. The majority of our roles can be full-time, part-time or freelance, and we also provide a 100% fully remote (work from anywhere) option.
As a business, we offer a fresh approach on over 20 tailor-made digital solutions through four core areas: web, marketing, creative and business services. Some of these services include web design and development, SEO, social media management, brand strategies and consultancy, digital marketing, graphic design, and virtual assistants.
Our clients are predominately based in the UK and Europe and vary in sectors, including hospitality, financial services, recruitment, trade services, health and wellness, eCommerce, and nonprofit organisations. We’re proud to have worked with these clients on a variety of digital projects – from redesigning websites to providing 360° digital marketing plans with ongoing support.
To apply for this role, please use the form found under ‘Apply for this position’. Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title.
Please note, we do try to reply to every application personally, but we may only respond to those candidates whose experience matches our requirements. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.