We are looking for an Account Manager who will lead the support for our rapidly growing client base. They will be focused, have strong communication skills and be able to put our clients’ needs first, regardless of the queries presented.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of current clients in order to aid in their success using our products and services. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with both our clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the client may face.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in clients’ success.
- Work alongside our Business Development Partners to aid new business and sales, including upgrading existing clients packages and services.
- Relay new and ongoing issues our clients may be facing back to the correct internal team, such as our Web Developers. Oversee until they have been resolved and our clients are satisfied with the outcome.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients to better understand and achieve their needs.
- Arrange visits (most likely virtually via Zoom) for our clients to identify opportunities for growth within our platform.
- Manage all reporting about the health of clients’ accounts.
- Help manage our internal communication and operational systems including WhatsApp Business and online Get Help Support Centre (ticketing system).
- Administer anniversaries and account renewals of our clients, such as annual domains and hosting, monthly maintenances and trial periods.
- Some sales experience or equivalent, ideally account management, customer service or client services.
- Experience using CRMs such as Salesforce or HubSpot as well as email marketing software; Mailjet.
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role.
- A conceptual thinker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A confident, passionate and driven individual who is able to put that motivation into action.
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- The ability to use up-to-date project management, marketing and collaborative tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, Trello and Zoom.
- Your own tech – PC desktop/laptop, Apple Mac or Chromebook – as long as it’s able to handle the duties mentioned above sufficiently. We will provide any other tech or software required for this specific role.
- A steady internet connection (minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps).
- Unless specifically stated, you’ll need to be able to work +/- 4 hours of the GMT timezone.
- An understanding of our industry – web agency and digital marketing is not essential but is desirable.
We’re a team of creatives excited about unique ideas and helping everyone from solopreneurs through to SMEs to create amazing identity and brands since 2015. As our name suggests, we truly do go above and beyond. We’re always here to help, day or night, and once you join us, you’re a part of the Beyond Co. family for life.
Trust in our team is a major part of what sets us apart; as long as you get the job done, we’re open to the individual’s needs, for example, having flexible start and finish times. The majority of our roles can be full-time, part-time or freelance, and we also provide a 100% fully remote (work from anywhere) option.
As a business, we offer a fresh approach on over 20 tailor-made digital solutions through four core areas: web, marketing, creative and business services. Some of these services include web design and development, SEO, social media management, brand strategies and consultancy, digital marketing, graphic design, and virtual assistants.
Our clients are predominately based in the UK and Europe and vary in sectors, including hospitality, financial services, recruitment, trade services, health and wellness, eCommerce, and nonprofit organisations. We’re proud to have worked with these clients on a variety of digital projects – from redesigning websites to providing 360° digital marketing plans with ongoing support.
To apply for this role, please use the form found under ‘Apply for this position’. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Please note, we do try to reply to every application personally, but we may only respond to those candidates whose experience matches our requirements. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.