The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout and features of our product tools, websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualise and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimise user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- At least 2 years’ experience in web design
- Understanding how the web development side works also is highly desirable
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, Canva, etc.)
- Deep understanding of WordPress, HTML, CSS, JQuery
- The ability to use up-to-date project management, marketing and collaborative tools such as Google Workspace, Trello and Zoom
- An understanding of our industry – web agency, digital marketing, is not essential but is desirable
We’re a team of creatives excited about unique ideas and helping everyone from solopreneurs through to SMEs to create amazing identity and brands since 2015. As our name suggests, we truly do go above and beyond. We’re always here to help, day or night, and once you join us as an employee, you’re a part of the Beyond Co. family for life.
We offer a fresh approach on over 20 tailor-made digital solutions through four core areas: web, marketing, creative and business services. Some of these services include web design and development, SEO, social media management, brand strategies and consultancy, digital marketing, graphic design, and virtual assistants.
Our clients are predominately based in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia and vary in sectors, including hospitality, financial services, executive search and recruitment, trade services, health and wellness, eCommerce, and social movements. We’re proud to have worked with these clients on a variety of digital projects – from redesigning websites to providing 360° digital marketing plans with ongoing support.
To apply for this role, please use the form found under ‘Apply for this position’. Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title.
Please note, we do try to reply to every application personally, but we may only respond to those candidates whose experience matches our requirements. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.